Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you guys have any recommendation for eyeshadow brushes?

I need a simple brush for eyeshadow. I'm looking for something that has great qualities but yet is not pricey (Nothing over 15 bucks). Have you ever used it? Does it work good? What are some pros and cons?Do you guys have any recommendation for eyeshadow brushes?
I think that mac brushes are amazing, they are a little pricey, but well worth it, they work fantastic and clean up well. I have tried others and they fall apart ect.... had my mac for years and they are still like new.Do you guys have any recommendation for eyeshadow brushes?
sometimes i use my fingertips to finish in one brush but q tips
e.l.f. brushes are a dollar. They sell them on their website (you can search for it) or you can go to a store. They work just as well as any other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal