Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your favorite eyeshadow color by Urban Decay?

Just a fun question.What is your favorite eyeshadow color by Urban Decay?
glistening gold





Looove it.What is your favorite eyeshadow color by Urban Decay?
Thank you. I love how it looks on my complexion Report Abuse

zero, crash, oil slick and goddess
I love Oil Slick. It doesn't look gothic or whoreish.
midnight cowboy rides again


lol
I love ';Chopper';. It's my favorite sparkly shade to wear to parties and special occasions. :)
Asphyxia. GORGEOUS blue/purple duchrome. I also love shattered, blunt, vert, and twice baked.
I absolutely love Grifter.
midnite cowboy for daytime.


oil slick for nite.


=D my fav brand!!
half baked! my favorite gold eyeshadow.
I looooove fishnet and ransom.


They're gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal