Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your favorite MAC eyeshadow color?

mine is Aquadisiac.What is your favorite MAC eyeshadow color?
I love the Heatherette Trio #2





Those are some pretty colors if you mix them togetherWhat is your favorite MAC eyeshadow color?
Spring up and Paisley.
I like Club. Shimmerey and green.
My favorite eyeshadow color (thats not a natural tone) is CLUB.
all that glitters, old gold, parfait amour, frozen white
I want the duo eye shadows like BANG ON BLUE because it has a pink pearlized pigments..and also CLOUDBOUND





you can see some other eye shadow colors here:


http://www.macmakeup.net/MAC_cosmetics/M鈥?/a>
';JEST'; !!!! This is a semi-shiny tawny colour that fits for every skin type. It gives you a natural, not too made up look, but still impressive looking. I've been using it for years. I highly recommend it!
I like black tied, but i only use it as eyeliner. I like brown sparkly colors, I wear Honesty alot, but i wear it really light so you just see the sparkles.
How can I just pick one? If possible, I would narrow it down to Satin Taupe, Brun, and Hepcat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal