Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best eyeshadow/liner color for me?

My eyes are greenish/yellow.What is the best eyeshadow/liner color for me?
Greens, grays, and especially violets/purples.What is the best eyeshadow/liner color for me?
hey girl.... i have a brill site for this.... its virtual make-over... test it urself and see what you would look like with various different colours on........ well almost!!!





http://www.marykay.com/lallen86/whatsnew鈥?/a>
I would stay away from blues. Do browns and grays!
read tips on makeup and skincare on this site
If what you are telling is accurate, you must have beautiful eyes. You don't need any eye shadow.
Check out my Makeup Tips category and go to the section where I write about eyes: http://www.freewebs.com/petitelady92/





Hope this helped, good luck and have fun trying out the makeup!! : )
Brownish black, brown, dark green, or grey. Use brownish black mascara. I would probably use gold eyeshadow or anything in the brown family.
you should first have a nice brown back roun of your eye then for the first layer use a thinest brush to put a dark green line,then put a loight brown above it
try grey
browns and golds
try neutral colors especially the ones in the brown family with a brown liner
brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal