Thursday, December 3, 2009

What can you use for Eyeshadow primer?

Do you have to use something labeled eyeshadow primer or can you just use a cream eyeshadow? I have rimmel metallic in hoxley whore (a neutral goldish colour) and I was wondering if that would work.What can you use for Eyeshadow primer?
yup, foundation is fine.


...


that's what I'm using, but I really want some of urban decay's PP.


*sigh* but I don't wan tto pay shipping on ONE item, and there isn't a macy's in TN....





But, I'm happpy with how my foundation is working for a primer. I just want to see if the UDPP is worth the rave.





I'm using L'OREAL true match btw...





(If you want to see the difference, put some foundation on your hand. THen put a pit of shadow on over that, and next to it. There's a big difference! And it'll last longer that way.


better then nothing, right?)What can you use for Eyeshadow primer?
The stuff by mac is amazing...its an eyeshadow primer that prevents creasing and also makes the color of any brand eye shadow get super intense!





also i have found wearing the primer alone and just slapping on some mascara is a good look when i dont want to look like im wearing too much/dont feel like wearing much make up. it makes me look wide eyed and fresh!





give it a try!
i use a beige or white eyeshadow crayon.


it's like eyeshadow put in a crayon type of thing hmm kinda like this..





http://www.ulta.com/images/products/medi鈥?/a>





and this helps the color stick on better.. :]
I usually use a neutral cream shadow or a color close to the powder shadow, but you can do foundation too.
Try Too Faced Shadow Insurance. That stuff rocks! Or you can try MACs Paint pots.
You can always use foundation
urban decay primer potion is AMAZING.
i use mac paint pot and it works greeat.
Mac Paint pot...love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal