Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's the best way to clean eyeshadow off from your eyelashes?

Your actual lashes, not fake ones.


Do i use my finger, a clean brush, a q-tip? please helpWhat's the best way to clean eyeshadow off from your eyelashes?
Use eye makeup remover or another gentle cleanser (like watered down baby shampoo). Apply a line of cleanser to a tissue. Fold the tissue in half. Put one half under your lashes, close your eye, and put the other half over the lashes, then squeeze and pull.What's the best way to clean eyeshadow off from your eyelashes?
use a q tip with baby oil ir a cotton ball with baby oil this also works for taking off mascara
Makeup remover
I use a wet Q-tip and then comb my eyelashes as best I can
Eye makeup remover with a cotton ball
If you use a cotton ball with eye make up remover it can possibly get on everything else since it is not as precise. I like using a q-tip with make up remover. Its really easy to get it off if it is in a little area.
you can you a q-tip and put a little water on it and I guess gently wipe it off
Use olive oil or sunflower oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal