Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can you crush cake eyeshadow to make powder eyeshadow? I've never heard of it being done, but: is it possible?

I am getting long-lasting eyeshadow and I cannot find any loose powder in the color I need. I was thinking that if it's possible to powder eyeshadow from a cake, I can just get a cake of the long-lasting stuff in the color I need and turn it into loose powder. Is this feasable?Can you crush cake eyeshadow to make powder eyeshadow? I've never heard of it being done, but: is it possible?
You can do it, but you shouldnt. If you want mineral eyeshadow, buy it in mineral form. When companies PRESS the eyeshadow, they add chemicals to it, which makes it more sticky and cakey, so you will not be able to create the same effects.Can you crush cake eyeshadow to make powder eyeshadow? I've never heard of it being done, but: is it possible?
you can depot it and crush it with a pestel, or another hard object. and keep it in a ziplock bag or elsewhere.
Yes, cake shadow is only pressed powder. Best to crush using the back of a spoon. Apply using a brush not an applicator.
hmm. i am not sure how this would work.... but give it a shot!
noo because it is too hard so would be clumpy on your eyes. where as powder is much more fine.





x
yes i do it all the time
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal