Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eyeshadow color is your favorite to wear?

and please state your natural eye color :) thanks!What eyeshadow color is your favorite to wear?
well my eyes are blue, and in my opinion, golds, browns, nude colors, navey, and purple goes best with blue eyes.


For a nice natural/clean look, my absolute favorite to wear was a really nice pearly off-white color, and I really recommend that color if you have blue eyes.


for a more striking look, id definately say brown eye shadow with some darker contouring, and black mascara is the best.


:)What eyeshadow color is your favorite to wear?
i like wearing two blending shades of dark green


and also brown that has a hit of gold





i like eyeshadow which is with a bit of glitter in it especially for the night





my eyes are green but they change colour according to the light. in fact im not sure what colour they are. so the eyeshadow are an important element, so is the eyeliner.
am black and i have brown eyes, i love wearing purple eye shadow, but i usually do three shades of any color depending on wat am wearing.


the right eyeshadow does magic for the eyes.
i have dark brown eyes and i like sheer, glittery purple. its very subtle but still draws attention to the eyes, is a pretty color, and can b worn with a lot of outfits
I like to wear a natural light base with a flick of black in the outer corners with quite a lot of dark eyeliner...I have quite big blue/green eyes and it sets if off really nice.
My favourite eyeshadow color is light green, light blue and light pink. My natural eye color is brown and my skin is white.
I have blue eyes and I love to wear purple, blue, and red. But not all at once, lol.
Brown eyes look good with Blues..


Blue eyes with golds..
eyes:brown


fav eyeshadow:blue/turquise
Green,gold, black and brown - I have brown / green eyes!
i wear eyeshadow thats my hair colour eg brown or the colour the same as my top suzanne x
Mine is brown and I like most bronze!
i like brown black beige white


i like alot.


my eye color is brown
My eyes are brownish green, i like goldish brownish colors :)
light blues and dark blues and bit of white
i wear white because my skins naturally brown it stands out really nice
i like pink u gotta love pink
smoky blues, purple....





silver , green...





my eye colours brown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal