Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I use white eyeshadow/eyeliner?

I just saw that new amanda bynes movie sydney white and the way she does her makeup in that movie is so pretty. I think she uses white eyeshadow on the bottom or something. I want to try to do my makeup like that for homecoming so if you know how i could get it to look like hers and tell me how to do it that would be great!! and if you could provide pics that would be cool too! thanks!How do I use white eyeshadow/eyeliner?
Yeah, sweep white eyeshadow right under the eyebrow. That opens up the eyes and really helps with illuminating the face. And also dab a little white shadow right near the tear ducts of the eyes. That opens up your eyes and gives you a wide awake look.How do I use white eyeshadow/eyeliner?
highlight your eyebrows by putting white eyeshadow over your entire eye .. from lid to brow you can sweep white eyeliner right above your black one to make your eyes look bigger or line the inside of your lower eyelid to make them look lighter
I have been trying to figure out how to do that look for a while and I finally found out!


Shadow: For your shadow base, use vaseline for best results. As for the shadow, generously apply some frosted white/purple shadow from the lashline to the middle crease.


Liner: Use either silver or white eyeliner. Work into the waterline, all the way to the inner corner of the eye.


Mascara: Apply 3-4 coats of black mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal