Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's the best way to clean eyeshadow off from your eyelashes?

Your actual lashes, not fake ones.


Do i use my finger, a clean brush, a q-tip? please helpWhat's the best way to clean eyeshadow off from your eyelashes?
you can you a q-tip and put a little water on it and I guess gently wipe it offWhat's the best way to clean eyeshadow off from your eyelashes?
I use a wet Q-tip and then comb my eyelashes as best I can
Makeup remover
Use eye makeup remover or another gentle cleanser (like watered down baby shampoo). Apply a line of cleanser to a tissue. Fold the tissue in half. Put one half under your lashes, close your eye, and put the other half over the lashes, then squeeze and pull.
If you use a cotton ball with eye make up remover it can possibly get on everything else since it is not as precise. I like using a q-tip with make up remover. Its really easy to get it off if it is in a little area.
Use olive oil or sunflower oil!
use a q tip with baby oil ir a cotton ball with baby oil this also works for taking off mascara
Eye makeup remover with a cotton ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal