Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone tried the Bare Minerals Eyeshadow liner?

Do you like it?


I got a set for christmas of 12 mini Bare Minerals eyeshadow liners and I'm just now trying them. I've been using them for about a week now. I love them. But they don't last too long, i've noticed. And it seems like some of Bare Minerals eye shadows don't last very long either.





Also what do you guys think of Bare Minerals in general?


I like almost everything i've tried so far. My favorite is the foundation and mineral veil.Has anyone tried the Bare Minerals Eyeshadow liner?
I love BE liner shadows. I have used them for years and won't use anything else. I mix my liner shadow with Visene. Sounds crazy, but it works great. :DHas anyone tried the Bare Minerals Eyeshadow liner?
First of all, get Bare Minerals Prime Time for Eyes. It is an eyelid primer, used to help your shadows stay on longer with no fading or creasing. That will help your shadow live up to its full potential!





Second, for your liner, try getting the product wet by making your brush damp with some water or use Bare Minerals Weather Everything. Weather Everything turns the powder into a waterproof liquid liner.





I work at the Bare Escentuals boutique so if you have any questions you can ask me!
you should use some of Bare Minerals' eye priner on your eyelid and on where you put your eyeliner, it makes it stay on much longer.





Hope that helpes :)
  • norton antivirus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal