Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eyeshadow would you pair with macs woodwinked eyeshadow?

if I wear woodwinked on the lid what mac eye shadows do you thin would look good on the crease or outer v?What eyeshadow would you pair with macs woodwinked eyeshadow?
Either way would look good. If your sticking to MAC eye shadows, I would pair it with Vanilla and Rule for like a bronze look. Woodwinked is a very versatile color though, It would look REALLY good with a dark purple also and a light color below the brow like Beauty Marked or Nocturnelle and Sugar Shot.What eyeshadow would you pair with macs woodwinked eyeshadow?
Well I am not sure of your skin tone but I am a darker complextion so I use Woodwinked often! If you are lighter skined I would say go with a nice blue! That would blend nice! If your darker like me go with a bronze or gold tone color!
Vanilla, brule, or cork,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal