Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eyeshadow colours would suit me?

I have pale skin, blonde eyebrows which you can barely see but dark brown hair. A lot of colours just give me a gothic look which i dont likeWhat eyeshadow colours would suit me?
maybe a gold/bronze. it would compliment the shade of your hair and it would hardly look gothic at all :)





its a neutral tone so it goes with any outfit, plus it looks great for all skin tones b/c i wear it too.What eyeshadow colours would suit me?
why is your hair not blonde? create equality in your features then you will be open to more options... promise.
Hmm..


I think green, brown, coral, peach, pink, %26amp; earthy colors look adorable with people with pale skin
I would go with neutral colors, like browns and creams. You can also darken your eyebrows with a brow pencil or an eyeshadow that matches your haircolor.
Dont do something too dark, because it will look trashy.


try a light brown or peachy color!





:D have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal