Thursday, December 10, 2009

What colour of eyeshadow should I use?

I have blue-green eyes, pale skin and natural blonde hair. What colour of eyeshadow do you think would suit me? My friend can do really cool rainbow eyes but I'm not very good at them. Any ideas?





Thanks in advance xWhat colour of eyeshadow should I use?
With your attributes you can wear almost anything.





Dark smokey colours would look really good in comparison to your light features, I wouldn't reccomend anything light unless you want to go for a subtle look.





Also I have pretty much the same feautures as you (cept my hair isn't naturally blonde :P) and I find that a shimmery dark purple looks awesome especially with a little bit under the eyes. I then also like to get a light shimmering violet and blend it in but still show a little bit of contrast between the colours.





Also! don't ever use a light pink, or any kind of pink that isn't really dark because with contrast to your light features it creates the illusion of making your eyes look sore and red because people can't distinguish between where your eyes start and end.- trust me it looks horrible.





anyway good luck!What colour of eyeshadow should I use?
The cool thing is that you can use ANY color because your hair, skin, and eye color make like a canvas. I would go for a teal, and bright yellow, with an inbetween color to pull them all together. However, 50% of it is also your eye shape. Google some picture for ideas.
hi~


you should try brown, i know it might sound crazy and i am a guy and all but if you'd like your eyes to stand out use brown, brown contrast with you light eye color making your eyes stand out more~. Give it a try, if you dont like it, you have nothing to lose ^_^ thats assuming you wont stab your eye.
Shades in the brown, rose and violet families are best. The warm hue of these shades contrasts with the cold tone of your blues to really make them pop. Use a shade that is darker in tone than your eye color to make your baby blues shine
http://beautifulwithbrains.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/pink-yellow-03.jpg





this is a picture of my sister i did her eye make up.
light brown will do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal