Thursday, December 10, 2009

What kind of powder is best for eyeshadow creases?

my eyeshadow clumps up in the creases of my eye lids as the day goes on. my eyeshadow is not a powdery eyeshadow. ive read in many places that powder helps prevent this. but what kind of powder works best? What kind of powder is best for eyeshadow creases?
Sorry it's not powder but Urban decay primer potion. DOES NOT CREASE!! It's soo amazing! Apply it on the lid, let it set for a bit and then apply your eyeshadowWhat kind of powder is best for eyeshadow creases?
You need an eyeshadow primer on under the eyeshadow. I use Urban Decay's primer potion, but Too Faced shadow insurance is good too. Both are available at Sephora, Ulta, and sephora.com.
Cornsilk powder
Primer..
concealer works wonders for me
urban decay primer potion. it's pricey but worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal