Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do I use to apply creme eyeshadow?

can i use an eyeshadow brush? i have sponge tip applicators but they don't work very well. do i use my fingers?What do I use to apply creme eyeshadow?
I would use my finger. An eyeshadow brush is meant for a powdered eyeshadow.What do I use to apply creme eyeshadow?
well.. you CAN use your fingers but be careful wash your hands before. if you have dirt on your fingers then it may enter your pores encouraging pimples to grow.


or then you can use just an ordinary eyeshadow brush! make sure it is a seperate brush because then the colour will mix with the next eyeshadow you are applying!


hope i helped!


peace xx
Yes, a eyeshadow brush would be fine! If the sponge doesn't work for you...don't use it. When you use your fingers you can get your face dirty and you don't want that.





Here's a pic of the brush you should use:





http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Tools/鈥?/a>








Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal